Closer To Going Home
If only by a little bit.
Tomorrow is payday, and also the day I get to go back home for the weekend. Hopefully, I will be getting my car fixed either tomorrow or Monday, so the living away from home thing should finally be over soon.
I'm really anxious to get back and be with my wife and kids. I really love them, and being apart from them is nothing but misery. Part of that misery is just plain missing them, but another part is being removed from the things I want.
There are still a few things I like to do, like read (especially blogs), play with the kids, and take care of my aquariums/terrariums. I have some very exotic fish, amphibians, and reptiles (including a poison arrow frog from South America, how cool is that?) Mostly, though, I'm just waiting for the next thing.
But then, aren't we all?
Tomorrow is payday, and also the day I get to go back home for the weekend. Hopefully, I will be getting my car fixed either tomorrow or Monday, so the living away from home thing should finally be over soon.
I'm really anxious to get back and be with my wife and kids. I really love them, and being apart from them is nothing but misery. Part of that misery is just plain missing them, but another part is being removed from the things I want.
There are still a few things I like to do, like read (especially blogs), play with the kids, and take care of my aquariums/terrariums. I have some very exotic fish, amphibians, and reptiles (including a poison arrow frog from South America, how cool is that?) Mostly, though, I'm just waiting for the next thing.
But then, aren't we all?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home